OBD2 Solution 1
Created by: Zoltan Andras
Modified on: Mon, 15 Mar, 2021 at 9:48 AM
Hi, please try like this:
- Sign up and install the beta:https://play.google.com/apps/testing/uk.co.boconi.emil.obd2aa
- Open the beta (it will be an empty app)
- Using the Settings -> Apps -> obd2aa -> uninstall the app
- Immediately reinstall it from the APK you've downloaded from my website.
- Plug in phone to car when prompted select Android Auto. (no need to have the headunit reloaded server started at all)
- After making sure everything is working leave the Google Play beta channel so the app doesn't get updated to the empty version of the app
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.